Last updated on June 06, 2020:
("the Organization", "us", "we", or "our") operates
(the "Site"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect various types of information that you provide directly to us. In general, we collect information from you through:
- Use of one of our services, including registration of a user account via the npo.international website.
- Make a purchase from us, including registering for any online course.
- Subscribe to email updates.
- Sending requests or questions via forms or by e-mail or through the Services.
- Request for support and technical assistance.
The types of data we collect directly from you include:
- Name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- Login details, if you register a user account with us.
- Information on purchases or other transactions with us. Please note, however, that we do not collect, store or transmit information on financial accounts. Instead, we use a third-party payment service to process our payments.
- Information about your customer service and maintenance and support interactions with us.
- Demographic information, such as your gender, socio-economic status and other personal information.
- The information you have provided to us in connection with any application or admission process, including, for example, your education and professional experience, prior knowledge, prior assessments, objectives and other information.
- User-generated content that you download or publish via the Services. The information necessary to comply with the procedures, laws and regulations that concern us when it is necessary for our legitimate interests or those of others.
- Any other information you choose to provide to us directly in connection with your use of the Services.
Information we collect by automated means:
- When you use our Services, we may track, collect and aggregate certain information, by automated means, including:
- System information: The collection of technical data about your computer or device such as your IP address, operating system type, web browser, browser language, Internet service providers and other system data.
- Usage information: data related to your use of the Services, including the pages and courses you have visited, the time spent on certain pages, the searches you have performed, the items you have clicked on, and other data related to your use of the Services.
Location information: Geographic location data to know your geolocation such as your country, city and approximate geographical coordinates calculated based on your IP address.
2. HOW WE OBTAIN DATA ABOUT YOU?
We use tools such as cookies, analysis services and advertising services to collect the data listed above. For some of these tools, you have the option to unsubscribe from data collection.
We also use or may use these technologies to help us determine and identify recurring visitors, the type of content and sites to which a user of our website links, the length of time each user visits a particular area of our website, and the specific features that users choose to use.
2.2. Analysis services
We use third-party web analytics services (such as Google Analytics) on npo.international to collect and analyze usage information using cookies and similar tools, conduct audits; conduct research or reports; help prevent fraud; and provide you with certain features. We use this data to optimize the Services, to better understand the performance of the Services on the various devices and to provide you with content that may be of interest to you.
2.3. Online advertising
We may allow third party companies, including advertising agencies (such as Facebook, Google, Twitter), to set cookies on our website. These cookies allow these companies to track your activity on different sites where they display ads and record your activities so that they can display ads that they consider relevant to you when you surf the Internet. These cookies store information about the content you are viewing, as well as an identifier linked to your device or IP address.
These cookies also allow us and third parties to know whether you have seen an ad or a type of ad, and how long has elapsed since you last saw it. This information is used for frequency capping purposes, to customize the ads you see and to measure their effectiveness. We use tools such as cookies, analysis services and advertising services to collect the data listed above. For some of these tools, you have the option to unsubscribe from data collection.
3. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We use your information for various purposes depending on the types of information we have collected from you and the services you use, in order to:
Sending you information related to the Services.
Respond to your communications and requests.
Manage and process online courses, including, but not limited to, tracking attendance, progress and completion of courses.
Provide you with services, such as the services you request at the same time as the online courses.
Contact you by e-mail regarding products, services, surveys, research studies, promotions, special events or other third-party products that we think may be of interest to you.
Customize the content we provide through npo.international.
Help us to better understand your interests and needs and improve the Services through our Site.
Engage in analysis, research and reporting regarding the use of the Services.
Secure the Services and the Website.
Comply with all procedures, laws and regulations that apply to us when necessary for our legitimate interests or those of others.
Establish, exercise or defend our legal rights where necessary for our legitimate interests or those of others.
4. HOW WE SHARE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION?
ForBladi Organization will share your information in the following ways:
- Service Providers: We provide access to your information or share it with operations and maintenance contractors and other third parties providing services on our behalf. They have access to these services, but they are prohibited from using your information for any other purpose. They provide us with various services, including billing, sales, marketing, product content and functionality, advertising, analysis, research, customer service, data storage, security and more.
- With other users: Depending on the settings you have made, the shared content and data in your profile may be publicly visible, including to other users. In addition, if you ask a question, your information (including your name) may be visible to other users.
- Analytical Services: To the extent that we use third-party analytical tools such as Google Analytics, we share certain contact information, system information and usage information.
Aggregated / Anonymous Information: From time to time, ForBladi Organization may share aggregate / anonymous information on the use of services, such as, but not limited to, the publication of a report on usage trends or survey results, as well as graduation rates and success rates, as well as other demographic factors, information provided by our students. The sharing of this data is unlimited.
5. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We consider the confidentiality and security of your information to be of the utmost importance. ForBladi Organization takes various technical, administrative and physical measures to protect your information from disclosure to or access by third parties. Please note that we do not guarantee the security of the information, as no method of transmission or storage over the Internet is completely secure. Please also note that we may keep and store your information in our databases and systems even after your account has been deactivated on npo.international, as long as our purpose is legitimate and in accordance with the applicable law.
6. STORAGE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We do not store your information more than necessary for the purposes for which it was processed. The length of time we retain information depends on the purposes for which we have collected and used the information and/or as required to comply with applicable laws.
7. LINKS AND FUNCTIONALITIES OF THIRD PARTIES
8. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
ForBladi Organization is intended for a general audience and not for children under 13 years old. If we discover that we have inadvertently collected "personal information" (as defined in the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act "COPPA") from children under 13 years old without valid parental consent, we will take reasonable steps to delete it as soon as possible. We also comply with other age restrictions and requirements, in accordance with applicable local laws.
9. YOUR RIGHTS
9.1. Your choices about the use of your data
You may choose not to provide us with certain information, but please be aware that you may not be able to use certain features of our Website and Services.
- If you no longer wish to receive promotional communications from us, you may unsubscribe by using the unsubscribe mechanism indicated in the communication in question or by changing the notification settings in your account. Please note that, regardless of your notification settings, we will send you operational and relational messages relating to the Services, including administrative confirmations, order confirmations, important updates on the Services and notifications on our policies.
- Depending on the browser or device you are using, you can manage cookies and other types of local data storage. If you use a wireless device, you can also decide whether you want location data or other information to be collected and shared.
- To stop allowing Google Analytics to use your data for analysis or data enhancement purposes, please visit the following link: Browser add-on for deactivating Google Analytics ( https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en).
If you have any questions about your data, its use or your rights, please send an e-mail to email@example.com .
11. CONTACT INFORMATION
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.